Africa in Business is launching its presence in the region to ensure members network and benefit from the program activities and objectives.
In 2023, Africa in Business is unveiling its flag in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, DRC, South Africa and Ethiopia, to ensure the East African regional bloc is consolidated into a socio-business entity, ready to utilize its united purchasing resources.
The Africa in Business Forums can be utilized locally as either business networking platforms (interlinked to Continental and International Forums) for both Public and Private bodies, or Group Purchasing Organization (GPOs) to co-invest in prime Assets in Africa and worldwide.
– The Africa in Business Forums are being launched in the East African region in order to network a consolidated society of Business Executives, Entrepreneurs and TechExperts.
– Introduce an internal socio-networking market within the region for the participating business members.
– Increase the global market penetration and access to international markets as a solid trading and investment entity.
– Africa in Business Forums are taking-off in time to prepare African regional members to attend landmark global B2B networking events i.e. Africa in Business Summit in the US, Africa in Business Convection in Canada and Africa in Business Investment Mission in the UK.
– By launching the Africa in Business Forums and transform the same into Group
Purchasing Organizations (GPOs); members are set to benefit from the co-investing into the “Asset Portfolios” within profitable jurisdictions.
Attending the Africa in Business Forums is by Registration, Invitation and or Subscription. However, we encourage the Business Community to subscribe to become full members of the Africa in Business in order to benefit from the extensive program activities beyond the regional events
Admission is by Membership or Invitation.
For your reservations please
whatsapp: +1 619 714 9349
Africa in Business Forum – Uganda
Sheraton Kampala, April 07, 2023
Africa in Business Forum – Kenya
Radisson Blu, Nairobi Upper Hill, April 21, 2023
Africa in Business Forum – Tanzania
Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, May 05, 2023
Africa in Business Forum – Rwanda
Kigali Marriott Hotel, May 26, 2023
Africa in Business Forum – DRC
Hotel Pullman Kinshasa, June 16, 2023
Africa in Business Forum – South Africa
Capital Melrose, June 30, 2023
Africa in Business Forum – Ethiopia
Hilton Addis Ababa, July 14, 2023
Some of the benefits of attending the Africa in Business Forum regional launches are;
– Registered Members of Africa in Business will have FREE passes to ALL our listed Regional launches.
– 50% discount on ALL our Tri-Global Events i.e. Africa in Business Summit in the US, Africa in Business Convection in Canada and Africa in Business Investment Mission in the UK.
– Opportunity to invest and or co-invest in our foreign-based “Asset Portfolios” in Europe, UK, USA and Canada, as a individuals or Group Purchasing Entity
– Access cheap capital from our Venture Capital Partners
– Business and Investment prospects during the Networking Launches in the regions and also throughout the Africa in Business events in USA, UK and Canada